Non-profits & Activism
181 Views · 1 year ago
Have you ever wondered how some people seem to be able to motivate themselves no matter what life throws at them? They can persist when others would give up, they get up when others would stay down, they are stronger than they seem. This is not because they were born with some special gene; it is because they have learned to overcome life’s challenges. They have learned to live a life of overcoming.
139 Views · 2 years ago
Pros of Getting Married
1. having a partner ensures that you are never alone, even during
the darkest of times.
2. Marriage is one of the checkboxes that need to be ticked by
society’s standards. Once you are married, beginning a family is easier
compared to when you are single.
3. When you get married, you can reduce your expenses as you end
up sharing rent and bills.
Cons of Getting Married
1. With the right partner, you can prosper tremendously. However,
if you two are not compatible, marriage can be a complete disaster with regular disagreements.
2. If you are someone who loves independence, being tied down to
one place, person, or relationship is not on your agenda.
3. More often than not, marriage involves adjustment, which can lead
to a loss of individuality.
Content Source: https://www.wedgatematrimony.c....om/to-be-or-not-to-b
Contact with Delhi's Top & Best Marriage Bureau Wedgate Matrimony
Name: Wedgate Matrimony
Address: I-7, FIRST FLOOR, Metro Pillar No. 333, Najafgarh Road Near Moti Nagar Metro Station, above Pind Balluchi Restaurant, Kailash Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Phone: 011 4709 4491 / +91 9599991980